LinkedIn - Business & Sales
*This course is specifically tailored to those individuals using LinkedIn as a tool for generating leads, marketing, publishing thought leadership and blogging.
With over 6 million Australians on LinkedIn and over 430 million worldwide, it’s an essential part of doing business and connecting with clients. Yet only a few are using it to it’s full potential, in this course we teach you to be one of those benefiting from this amazing business tool. Our course is face-to-face and hands-on, and the small course numbers mean you’ll be supported every step of the way by expert facilitators who have been using LinkedIn successfully for years. Bringing your own laptop means you’ll walk out of the course having completed much of your profile and had experience using some of the strategies and steps we’ll be teaching you.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
Using a 3 step process you’ll learn how to prepare your LinkedIn strategy, build a profile that is credible and influential and engage and connect with others on the network that are key to your success in business. We'll discuss your online brand and what it means for you in business and look at the power of LinkedIn to influence others and be seen as someone with expertise. We guarantee you’ll increase your profile ranking on LinkedIn and you’ll have a solid plan on how you’ll influence potential buyers, customers, employers and journalists. You’ll have the knowledge and strategy on publishing and sharing your unique thought leadership and insights.
You’ll learn to find and connect with people and customers that will help your business and career goals, we’ll share with you the unwritten etiquette of LinkedIn that will give you confidence to shine on the platform.
- Individual Branding & Credibility – and how to build it on Linkedin
- Thought Leadership & Blogging – and how to leverage Linkedin
- SEO – how to create a profile that uses your unique keywords and ensure you’ll be found on LinkedIn by the people that matter
- What Makes Your Profile Influential – what to include and how to write it
- Who to Connect With & Why – the etiquette of connecting with people and why
- The Value of Groups – groups can be gold, you’ll learn how to find the groups that matter to you and how to engage with them
- The Power of Recommendations – and how to feel comfortable asking for them
- Business Pages – why it’s important for businesses to have a company page and what you can use them for
- How to Search – (nearly!) everyone you need to know in business and for your career is on LinkedIn, learn how to find them using advanced search techniques and what to do with them when you do find them
- Content Creation - how to easily find and create content to share on the network, as well as develop ideas and learn how to write your own articles.
HOW YOU'LL LEARN:
- This course is 100% 'Hands On', you’ll bring your laptop and work on your profile throughout the course
- You will have completed some pre-work to make the most of our time together and you’ll have a workbook to record your insights and learnings throughout the course. You'll have a chance to ask questions as we go and will benefit from listening to other participants.
WHO DOES THIS WORKSHOP:
- Individuals and businesses that are looking to leverage LinkedIn for marketing and tap into their existing network.
- Individuals looking to grow their existing network
- Consultants and Entrepreneurs
- Those who work in social media and digital marketing and need to understand how LinkedIn interacts with their other marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Your own laptop or easy to transport desktop
- An extension cord
- There are no skill prerequisites for this course, although it's expected that you have a good knowledge of your own computer
- You will be given some pre-work to complete before the course
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Free Wifi during the workshop
- Small group hands on training
- LinkedIn Workbook
- Learning Checklist
- 3 simple and effective LinkedIn checklists
- A guide to search and connect techniques
- A ready to publish profile!
- Online Group Membership 'Business Influencer Digital & Online Toolbox'
- Morning Tea or Afternoon Tea
* Price on confirmation of course and location